Saturday, September 25, 2010

Self-Evaluation for the First Project

Completion 4
Though I was absent for the presentation due to a trip, my group and I finished every part of our project from creating the survey, to preparing a presentation.

Cooperation 4
Throughout the project, there wasn't a time when our group was split in decision or effort. We worked hard together with each of our members fulfilling his role effectively.

Creativity 4
I was one of the people who suggested and initiated the separation of the survey group to a teacher and student group. I also played a large role in coming up with the ideas for the questions. As well, I made some quick decisions while surveying the teachers by asking them additional questions to get more information from them.

Initiative 3.5
I tried my best to use my time effectively and tried my best to prevent myself and my group members from being distracted. However, there were times when the task at hand was finished and I got distracted because I didn't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment