Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teacher-Student Match-up

1. I'd probably be best at learning new software or teaching teachers and students to use technology and software. I am a quick learner and I like to learn new things and expand on my skills and so I can learn any new software quickly and efficiently. As well, I am good at teaching material to others and I'm also good at thinking on my feet, which would allow me to teach students and teachers well while avoiding problems.
I wouldn't have a problem with any of the roles, however, I am not very artistic, and if I were to design a website, it would be slightly bland.

2. Creativity: 8 - I am creative and can come up with a number of ideas on various topics whenever needed. However, I have a problem with following through on some of the ideas
Responsibility: 10 - I am a responsible individual and I can guarantee that my responsibilities will be carried out
Web Design: 3 - I have almost no experience with web design and I am not very artistic
Developing Action Plans: 9 - I am good at creating plans and realizing the flaws and problems of the plan before it is executed
Teaching Other People: 9 - As long as the other party is willing to learn, I have no problems teaching and I am good at helping people understand difficult material
Meeting Deadlines: 10 - If it is within my ability, I will never miss a deadline

3. I am very comfortable leading a group of students.

4. I would prefer to work in a group or with a partner.

5. I am most comfortable with Biology and it is my best subject area among the options as well. I don't have much experience with business or media so it would be a bad match for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment