Monday, September 27, 2010

Project 2 Preference

1) In Depth Software Development
2) Web 2.0 Tools
3) Netbook Cart Team

1. I ranked the software development and web tools above the Netbook cart because I would like to do an assignment based on creativity rather than technology. I chose the software development group as my first choice because I would like to actively participate in the implementation of technology in classrooms.

2. I've learned various programs in my life without any help, with the most recent example being R, a statistics program used at the Rotman Research Institute at Baycrest. While I volunteered as a research assistant with Dr. Ween, I taught myself how to use R and used my knowledge of it to help everyone. Not only am I confident with software, I would not have a problem with teaching a class, especially with group members I trust. My ability to think on my feet and friendliness will also help this project as they are necessary skills for teaching a class.

3. I don't think there is a group that I'm not suited for, I would just prefer to do somethings over others. However, if necessary, I'm willing to be a part of any group.

No comments:

Post a Comment